Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cheese Steaks and Iran

Hey again. So I'm listening to talk radio here in my area, 1210 AM The Big Talker, and I was pleasantly suprised to hear Joey Vento's commercial about holding our poiticians accountable.
Joey Vento is the owner of Geno's Cheese Steaks in South Philly. Those of you who have been there, I need say no more. For those of you who haven't been, stop what you are doing, put in some vacation time and get down there and have one. I recommend Cheese Wit. Joey Vento is the true American business owner who was persecuted for wanting English to be the primary language in America. Joey is also opposed to ILLEGAL immigration and to address our border security issues.
Okay so Joey Vento...sure we can talk about him but what about Iran? Well I hope you have been following what is going on across the world in the 10/40 Window (go ahead google that... I'll wait) Iran is blaming us for interfering in their "voting" process and meddling in their affairs. Would they possibly retaliate in a...sublte way? How would they do that? They wouldn't think about asking Mexican drug cartels to smuggle in any of their nasty American hating troops and creating havoc here would they? Hmmm. Guess will find out. Speaking of Iran... I could use a good cheesesteak from Geno's. What say you???

2 comments:

  1. I think you should bring Joey a copy of your book & get your picture taken with him. You'd probably have a lot to talk about & it would be a cool graphic for your site(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always ready for a cheese steak!

    ROAD TRIP!!!

    ReplyDelete